Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aaron

Coming Soon

16 posts in this topic

Sleepless painting nights, crazy themes, inspiration for finishing all the unpainted models - this is a great challenge, can't wait for it!

It returns...that means the ponies do too...

3 people like this

Totally read that as "Tron Painter" and I hope someone looking for some painting inspiration does the same.

1 person likes this

I am looking forward for this event. Need to push myself into the painting my Malifaux miniatures again. :D 

Kind of wondering if there will be a GenCon overlap with the late start, or if they wait till after?

Really excited about it, I will definetely participate as well.

@LordZombie Yay return of the Ponies!! I'm looking forward to see more of them! :D

We'll announce more at the end of the month - we're lining up the last of a few things on this end, changing up a few things, etc, etc.

Shouldn't run into Gencon unless y'all do something funny on us. :)

4 people like this

On 31/03/2017 at 0:16 AM, Buntman said:

Sleepless painting nights, crazy themes, inspiration for finishing all the unpainted models - this is a great challenge, can't wait for it!

fancy a rematch? ;)

1 person likes this

On 13.04.2017 at 7:48 PM, Demonn Agram said:

fancy a rematch? ;)

Of course! This time I'll try to get to the Silver Tier at the beginning to have at least one chance to fail) 

1 person likes this

Collar bone is mended enough  to paint! Bring it on Wyrd! :+fate

Hello all.  Has there been any more news about this?  Have I missed it?

As the observant will see, this is my first post on the forum, and I'm an absolute newbie to Malifaux, having played a whopping one and a half games, but am looking for motivation to push me to paint these wonderful miniatures to the best of my ability.

But I have not the first clue what Iron Painter is, or was, or will be.

Do I need to dust off the time machine?  Or have I been looking in the wrong places for information?

It hasn`t been announced yet I believe. Basically its a painting competition where you get a "theme" each week or two.

8 hours ago, Greyish Mouser said:

Hello all.  Has there been any more news about this?  Have I missed it?

As the observant will see, this is my first post on the forum, and I'm an absolute newbie to Malifaux, having played a whopping one and a half games, but am looking for motivation to push me to paint these wonderful miniatures to the best of my ability.

But I have not the first clue what Iron Painter is, or was, or will be.

Do I need to dust off the time machine?  Or have I been looking in the wrong places for information?

Last years contest:

They often tweak the the rules/judging a bit, but that should give you the gist.

On 4/12/2017 at 5:26 PM, Nathan Caroland said:

We'll announce more at the end of the month - we're lining up the last of a few things on this end, changing up a few things, etc, etc.

Shouldn't run into Gencon unless y'all do something funny on us. :)

Hopefully an update will come soon.