We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland

Buntman   

Sleepless painting nights, crazy themes, inspiration for finishing all the unpainted models - this is a great challenge, can't wait for it!

Zvejkus   

I am looking forward for this event. Need to push myself into the painting my Malifaux miniatures again. :D 

We'll announce more at the end of the month - we're lining up the last of a few things on this end, changing up a few things, etc, etc.

Shouldn't run into Gencon unless y'all do something funny on us. :)

On 31/03/2017 at 0:16 AM, Buntman said:

Sleepless painting nights, crazy themes, inspiration for finishing all the unpainted models - this is a great challenge, can't wait for it!

fancy a rematch? ;)

Buntman   
On 13.04.2017 at 7:48 PM, Demonn Agram said:

fancy a rematch? ;)

Of course! This time I'll try to get to the Silver Tier at the beginning to have at least one chance to fail) 

Hello all.  Has there been any more news about this?  Have I missed it?

As the observant will see, this is my first post on the forum, and I'm an absolute newbie to Malifaux, having played a whopping one and a half games, but am looking for motivation to push me to paint these wonderful miniatures to the best of my ability.

But I have not the first clue what Iron Painter is, or was, or will be.

Do I need to dust off the time machine?  Or have I been looking in the wrong places for information?

trikk   

It hasn`t been announced yet I believe. Basically its a painting competition where you get a "theme" each week or two.

Bengt   
8 hours ago, Greyish Mouser said:

Hello all.  Has there been any more news about this?  Have I missed it?

As the observant will see, this is my first post on the forum, and I'm an absolute newbie to Malifaux, having played a whopping one and a half games, but am looking for motivation to push me to paint these wonderful miniatures to the best of my ability.

But I have not the first clue what Iron Painter is, or was, or will be.

Do I need to dust off the time machine?  Or have I been looking in the wrong places for information?

Last years contest:

They often tweak the the rules/judging a bit, but that should give you the gist.

Fenix729   
On 4/12/2017 at 5:26 PM, Nathan Caroland said:

We'll announce more at the end of the month - we're lining up the last of a few things on this end, changing up a few things, etc, etc.

Shouldn't run into Gencon unless y'all do something funny on us. :)

Hopefully an update will come soon.