We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland
Sign in to follow this  
daniello_s

Booze, Bacon and Boomstick

26 minutes ago, Clement said:

Absolutely take Sammy with Raven if Entourage is in the pool!  Sammy can hide out tossing the occasional jynx and making stuffed piglets, and if anything makes a run at her you just Raven away.  Sure it's obvious, but that doesn't mean she's easy to stop.

I'm a bit more wary about doing this than I used to be. What with losing a point if you're below half wounds and Sammy's low wound count, one solid hit knocks a whole point off your score, and two can totally shut you out of the scheme. This may be partially due to the fact that my fairly small group targets Sammy with prejudice, but even though she has one of the best statlines in the game, 6 wounds is just a little too flimsy sometimes.

8 hours ago, Dogmantra said:

This may be partially due to the fact that my fairly small group targets Sammy with prejudice, but even though she has one of the best statlines in the game, 6 wounds is just a little too flimsy sometimes.

Once again, Theory-faux loses out to real-world experience ;) once your regular opponents get a rude whiff of that which a specific model is capable, good luck keeping that thing safe in the future.

And!! Anything on a 50mm base, while we're at it. So now, my Sow gets wasted ASAP, and I'm scared to ever take the Whiskey Golem again after the first time. Lost it first turn. :(

That's probably another reason why Burt does so well. That 30mm base is so much less threatening...

Have small tournament on Saturday and I want to bring one master for all 3 games. I'm going for fun so I'm hesitating between Mah and Ulix. I think I have to flip the coin...