We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland
Terry Bailey Sr

Official Malifaux app

On 7/13/2017 at 3:19 AM, War Walker said:

Can't wait for this! War Room sparked a renaissance for Privateer and I think this app has the power to the same.

Preferably without War Room's price tag. Yeesh!

On 7/15/2017 at 0:38 AM, Emberlost said:

Preferably without War Room's price tag. Yeesh!

It's like $10 a faction? If it means getting an app that is polished and regularly updated then I'm happy to pay.

If the model was similar as far as updates go (can buy individual factions or all factions, then free updates as new releases hit), I'm perfectly fine.

Bit of a necro:

I have a few players coming from WMH in my area that are extremely frustrated by not having an official app - to the point where it's becoming a detrimental thing (mainly due to errata) turning them off the game.

Really hope Wyrd has something to show this fall, even if it's a UX alpha. Encounter generator, full cards, condition & damage tracking are really needed.