Official Malifaux app

• 4 weeks later...

Bit of a necro:

I have a few players coming from WMH in my area that are extremely frustrated by not having an official app - to the point where it's becoming a detrimental thing (mainly due to errata) turning them off the game.

Really hope Wyrd has something to show this fall, even if it's a UX alpha. Encounter generator, full cards, condition & damage tracking are really needed.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

That's great. He is THE man. I still say if there was an app coming out soon they would have been chomping at the bit to announce it.  This my prediction since there has been no announcement that app will not come soon. Soon is a relative term however so let's define it. Today is Aug. 22. I predict there will be no app before September 22. 

2 hours ago, Terry Bailey Sr said:

That's great. He is THE man. I still say if there was an app coming out soon they would have been chomping at the bit to announce it.  This my prediction since there has been no announcement that app will not come soon. Soon is a relative term however so let's define it. Today is Aug. 22. I predict there will be no app before September 22. 

Wyrd tend to announce things when they're ready. The app may be well into development, but that doesn't mean it is ready to announce.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Terry Bailey Sr said:

I had a feeling that would be the case. Very very disappointed. That I am guessing means any app is probably a long long way from happening any time soon. 

I expect they will make the announcement when the App is ready. so there isn't going to be the week or two in which those last little gremlins delay release again, meaning they have to change the release date from one they have said. 

Minimises the chances of them being wrong and disappointing people

Well, really, they're not. Until someone comes along and says something over the top enough to catch their attention and they feel the need to if not correct it, at least deny it, so people don't just give up hope. The status is what it has always been since they announced it, in development. Same for any other app anyone has to code.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...