'Dita without the Locobox

Nemesis0284

Need some advice on where to go from here. I got my girlfriend the Perdita box, and the original plan was to also get her Lady J's box. All of the advice on the Internet pointed this out as a great way to get a really good Guild crew together for just a few bucks. Now, after doing some reading I realize that in January the Locobox was cuddled and now I have no idea on the best way to expand her crew.

What are some good, thematic options? Maybe Abuela and a Peacekeeper? Or would non-thematic choices be the better option? Any advice would be terrific!

Hoffman's box as other have mentioned is good for dita since the models he comes with work well for her, but Hoffman himself needs more models I don't think he would get much use from Perdita's box.

Both lady J and Sonnia would really appreciate Perdita's box (mainly Franc), but I don't think she would get that much from either box set. Still witchling stalkers are a very useful model and death marshalls and the Judge aren't bad models. Over all would say either is still a good buy

Nellie could be a good choice. Nellie works well with Franc and Perdita could make good use of the reporters as scheme runners while she herself brings the damage. Get a peacekeeper with it and she would have 2 different but effective crews.  Nellie though is more challenging to play though than either Lady J or Sonnia imo. 

Other useful models

Abuela = works well with most Guild models (espically those that can get additional attacks like The Judge)

Peacekeeper = Tank and damage dealer

Brutual Emmisary = Can still do some papa in the box shinnigans (espically with Abuela). Though don't think he is the greatest with Perdita

Ryle = A very tough, tanky and damaging Henchman

On 3/23/2017 at 8:41 PM, Nemesis0284 said:

The family protects it's own, right? 

I've seen a peacekeeper that's gotten married into the family so many times that it got it's own sombrero, I wonder how one of the reporters would fare in a shotgun wedding?

Ha! Going to have to do that with my hunter.