Gremlin Multi-part Kit ???

WalkingInBlack

They don't need a separate female kit. They're very similar in build to male Gremlins.

Given how much they can pack onto a sprue and how small Gremlins are, they could have easily pack a few more torsos, heads and legs into the box. Some female specific legs in short shorts, some female torsos with boobs, and some female heads with long hair. Arms would just be the same arms as the males, and female torsos could match male legs too. I guess you could put males in short shorts too.

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 7:52 AM, -Loki- said:

They don't need a separate female kit. They're very similar in build to male Gremlins.

Given how much they can pack onto a sprue and how small Gremlins are, they could have easily pack a few more torsos, heads and legs into the box. Some female specific legs in short shorts, some female torsos with boobs, and some female heads with long hair. Arms would just be the same arms as the males, and female torsos could match male legs too. I guess you could put males in short shorts too.

That is an option, but its way more easier to get male gremlins then female gremlins as it is now, the Bayou Gremlin pack give 4 male gremlins with a bit of accessories and they seem to be easy to mix and match then most, and most of the other packs is pretty much male gremlins as well with the exception of the Lightning Bugs pack which have one female gremlin.

The reason why I mention a female multi-kit is that there really isn't any options for female gremlins for making RPG characters.

• 5 months later...

Recently acquired the Into the Bayou book myself; was hoping there was a multipart kit for these guys but i guess not yet :P . too bad, would much rather customize some figures than have to resort to using the few "bayou gremlins" sculpts from the skirmish game. bummer. hope they fix this soonish; honestly i kinda like the human multipart kits. used em fairly well in making npcs for iron kingdoms and other games, but i'd like to give TTB a try, seems like a cool setting. Not gonna happen without gremlins, though lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm still wondering when the Gremlin Multi-part kit will come out or if there will be any at all, its been some years now and the human multi-part kits came out at the same time as the core rule book for TTB RPG and the Into the Bayou book have been out for a long time and the new core book have come out and still no Gremlin Multi-part kit, I wish Wyrd would just say it strait out that there won't be any Gremlin Multi-part kit so we can get them somewhere else instead of getting annoyed with them for not just making the decision and be straight out with it... *sigh* I think one should probably just give up trying to get Wyrd to make a Gremlin Multi-part kit and just find other options.

• 3 weeks later...