New guild player looking for advice

sirbrokensword

Hey there, so I'm super new to the game, and just got my first real purchases in.  I had a few questions, and wanted some advice.  I just bought some secondhand models, but they have no cards.  How- where can I get cards for them?  Also, I picked up the Latigo posse box as my starter, and it's destroying all my friends... I'm starting to get some looks, I'm sure it's cause were all new and my box seems to shoot crazy good, but I was wondering if the mismatch is as bad as It looks? would playing gg2017  even things out? One friend has the lady J box, plus an extra box of deathmarshals, he wants to sell. would that be a good pick up for me to get?

Also, Here's all the models I have, Any synergies or good lists?  any holes I should plug/next purchases?

The Latigo Posse

McCabe Mounted

McCabe unmounted

3 wastrels

Sidir Archibal

Luna

1 Guild Trapper

4 Traps

3 Guild Riflemen

Pale Rider

Ryle

Hunter

2 Guild Hounds

1 Guardian

1 watcher

Thanks, I was looking, and it turns out I need to get the errattaed version of my Ortega's anyway, so I was about to make an order there, when it dawned on me. What about the upgrade cards?  are there more upgrade cards available somewhere? is there somewhere I can get all the upgrade cards available for all of guild? 

There are two decks you should find easily, which are the generalist upgrade decks. I would buy them both. They include all the upgrades of the game which are not crew specific. They also include some upgrades specific to some models when the intention was to buff these models after the crew had been released. If you need some upgrades that do not belong in these boxes (e.g. hermanos de armas, wade in), wargame vault should be able to help you.