Perdita vs. Ulix - help needed

Beta

Hello fellow Guildies!

We're currently playing a little league and I'm bit lost on what to play for the next round. It's fixed master, fixed schemes and fixed strategy...so I have a good idea of what I'll be facing, but I have no idea what to take against it.

I'll be playing Perdita and my opponent will be playing Ulix. 50SS with no special restrictions.

Deployment: Corner Deployment

Strategy: Guard the Stash

Schemes:
* Claim Jump
* Eliminate the Leadership
* Accusation!
* Show of Force
* Set Up

So my core crew is:

Perdita
- Trick Shooting

Enslaved Nephilim

Francisco
- Wade In

It will be my first time against Gremlins and although I've listened to the Shemes and Stone Podcast and looked at the wiki I'm helpless.
Cheaper models to get a bigger headcount so I don't get outactivated that much? Papa or Emissary to get rid of the masses?
For Schemes I'm leaning towards Claim Jump and Eliminate.

The following models are available:
Dita Box, Lady J Box, Peacekeeper, Pistoleros, Emissary, Effigy, Abuela, Austringer, Pathfinder

My first idea was this one:

Perdita (5SS Cache)
- Trick Shooting (2SS)

Enslaved Nephilim (3SS)

Francisco (8SS)
- Wade In (1SS)
- Numb to the World (1SS)

Emissary (10SS)
- Conflux of the Hunt (0SS)

Austringer (6SS)

Pathfiner (6SS)

Pistolero (5SS)

Pistolero (5SS)

Considering there will be poglets involved I'd consider something that doesn't use Sh actions ;)

Since ETL is in the pool Effigy might be a good idea to heal those extra Wds.

For schemes I'd consider Set up as he is very melee based most of the time so he will charge you. Show of Force seems the second easiest for Guild.

Pigs also don't have high WP and most of them have 1" melee so DMs might work with Pinebox

I've only come against Ulix a couple of times, so my counter-master advice is limited. But I agree with Tris that show of force is what immediately jumps out at me. I would consider it with ETL. Perhaps something like this:

Perdita (2SS Cache)

- Trick Shooting (2SS)

Enslaved Nephlim (3SS)

Francisco (8SS)

- Wade In (1SS)

Peacekeeper (11SS)

- Debt to the Guild (1SS)

Abuela (7SS)

Nino (7SS)

- Hair Trigger (1SS)

Papa Loco (7SS)

With Abuela marrying in the Peacekeeper you have a pure family list. When paired with Nino this makes it difficult for your opponent to complete Claim Jump, Accusation and Set up without first dealing with your models. This is especially true if you can get Nino to a high perch. You have generally high damage dealers balanced across melee and range with moderate to high survivability. The downside is its running with little cache, which is risky with ETL in the pool. Depending on play style and terrain perhaps consider dropping the upgrade off of Nino and maybe Papa.