Medford, OR: Behold My Glory M2E Tournament 5/13

Malistrad

I will be hosting my next Tournament, Behold My Glory, on May 13th, 2017 at Astral Games of Medford OR!

I'm intending this tourney to be a "practice" tourney for those intending to do Califaux 2017 the following month. I will be mimicking Crissy's usual Qualifier Strat choices as best I can guess them. Hopefully with the location in Southern Oregon, I can interest players from the Portland area and the Sacramento/Bay Area to meet at my humble LGS for a practice throw-down. I'll make it worth your while with lots of prizes and loot that everyone has a chance at claiming in the end!

Come on up/down, and see how you measure up before Califaux! Be wary, I'll only be accepting the first 16 players in our medium-sized space, so be sure to contact me (either through PM here or on FB in our Community Page) to preregister ASAP!

For more information, visit us at my store's Malifaux Community Page, or find more information on the tournament page here!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...