Help with the Viks

anencephalous

I don't think it has to be that quickly... 

Most Viks players will hold soulstones for damage prevention, or whirlwinds... Not being able to soulstone to prevent (yeah, you need a trigger - but it's doable) really helps. Chances are you'll hit (given she won't be in the Df bubble) and 7 wounds isn't that many to go through.

Add in the free zero, or hell - terracotta warrior to swap in the required upgrade and it's almost a sure thing.

I'd happily bank on Shenlong living - but I would suggest that just pushing him in their face probably isn't going to do that... If you really wanna strike her - I'd look at Yan lo...

Still very much think the counter punch option is the way to go. As a Viks player one of the hardest calls I've had to make was which way to sling Pokey when I only had a couple of options...

Playing against Lynch - Option 1 was I go for the throat & head into Lynch / Huggy / Graves. Chances are I wouldn't kill everything there & whatever was left would definitely kill me.

Option 2 was a second bubble of things that I wasn't guaranteed to murder (in this case 3 illuminated) 

In the end, I went the illuminated, black joker on the first horror duel and died anyway.

But splitting up the crew into groups that aren't guaranteed to die & will most likely remove her on the counter put me as a Vik player in a really difficult position.

Cheers,

Mouse

• Like 1

Have you got enough terrain on the board? 

I've played with and against the viks. I know first hand that they can lose. I've beaten them with Misaki.

Are all these games [besides the demo listed in the original] against the same person? It could be that they are just outplaying you, or you are making some other mistake which they are just exploiting.