Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Thottbot

Iconic Fate Deck?

5 posts in this topic

I was looking around, saw that there was a fate deck available august 2016 but it's not in any stores where im from nor in Wyrds webstore.

what is the status of this fate deck? is it a limited edition deck or will be be printed soon?
all information i could find was that it was avaliable in august, and miss-printed and that they were gonna reprint the decks. 

Any nice people that know what's up with the iconic fate deck?

Some sites list it as "awaiting reprint". 

I asked not to long ago regarding this as I had this on order and it got pushed back. When I asked via their support team, they stated they're aiming for a June re-release. If they make it then that'll be awesome, cause I can't wait for them either!!

I pre-ordered this from a retailer in the UK last year and They tell me they are still awaiting stock from the supplier who seem to be drip feeding them (and presumably other retailers) one or two in every other order. I'm told my order will be filled by the end of April

The original run had some mis-prints in it (I've got one of these), so they've had them re-done.  I imagine it's taken a while because this had to be worked into the existing schedule of product runs.