Important cassandra's question!!!

Luca 2.0

Hey guys, just a question clarify.

In which order works cassandra's push if the opponent has a def trigger that push him away?

for example Cassandra hit a model she ofc trigger her push, the defensive model use  his push with his defensive trigger. Who will push first?

At page 51 of the minibook there is the general timing that say:

If 2 abilities happen at the same time, resolve them in the following order.

1) The acting model resolves its abilities.

2) The defending model (if there is one) resolves its abilities.

3) Any other models controlled by the first player resolves all of their ability effects in any order the first player chooses.

4) Any other models controlled by the second player resolves all their ability effects in any order the second player chooses.

So it means Cassandra hit, she damage, she does her push, after all the enemy model can resolve its push? All of this thing happen if the enemy model trigger the push on damage, i guess that if enemy's model trigger is before damaging i can push cassandra after him. Am i right?

So you are correct in the case of abilities, but there is a separate thing for Triggers.

pg. 26 small Rulebook, last sentence on the page.

"If two triggers would resolve at the same time the Defender's Trigger is resolved first"

So if they are both resolved after step 5 (i.e. they both say one of after damaging/succeeding/failing) defender's trigger will resolve first.

Brief summary of order of resolution should they happen at the same time:
trigger v. trigger -> defender resolves first
trigger v. ability -> trigger always resolves first regardless of attacker/defender
ability v. ability -> acting modeling resolves first

• Like 2

Its the thing that make Cassandra one of the best models to tie things up in the game. Even models with 4" pushes can't get away from her if she's b2b with them. Cassandra WILL chase you down and keep you locked up.   She's also probably one of the most amazing models for getting away from combat too. Southern Hospitality means its very hard to win a disengaging strike against her and often she can hit once, push away and then just walk with her nimble.