Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chris Rivers

Totem for Lucius

8 posts in this topic

Which totem is best with Lucius?  Scribe or Primordial Magic.

You get the +1 DF aura and the push out of engagement for Lucius with the scribe.

The PM gets rush of magic

I'm biased, but I always take the Scribe. If there is a specific strategy you'd like to use Primordial Magic for, then use it, otherwise the Scribe is worth using to aid Lucius and his support bubble.

I like the idea of Child for more orders + what lackeys are for (suddenly it too can place scheme markers!)

I have an extremely interact heavy pool.  Thinking the nullify attack on the PM might be useful.  Search the ruins, leave your mark, covert breakthrough, accusation, claim jump and headhunter.

1 person likes this

He is spoiled with several good choices. I would also say it depends on schemes. Interacty = pm, killy = scribe. 

If you have a habit of drawing bad cards the primorfial is also nice. With wings on Lucius you can get some serious hand sculpting going.

I think it simply comes down to preference, there really is no wrong option here.

I'm inclined to say the scribe almost always now. Because the range of Lucius' "don't mind me" aura is the same as the aura allowing the scribe to interact, whenever he can interact he can do so while engaged.

@Rabbitknight If he is alive to interact and has te space ;) Primordial magic affects the game without needing to be in the dangerzone. The scribe is great but also has a huge target on it. I usually don't have a problem with needing more interact actions with Lucius, markers are usualy plentiful so it might not even be possible to interact because of the range restriction. Maybe it increases in value in a very elite crew.

@Ludvig with more schemes removing the markers more regularly primordial has been more for Rush for me rather than its marker utility, and I find myself being "stingy" with it, where before I was more inclined to be bolder with it. Scribe strikes me as more suited to Lucius' new midfield role, being near to the fray.

1 person likes this