Totem for Lucius

Chris Rivers

He is spoiled with several good choices. I would also say it depends on schemes. Interacty = pm, killy = scribe. 

If you have a habit of drawing bad cards the primorfial is also nice. With wings on Lucius you can get some serious hand sculpting going.

I think it simply comes down to preference, there really is no wrong option here.

@Rabbitknight If he is alive to interact and has te space ;) Primordial magic affects the game without needing to be in the dangerzone. The scribe is great but also has a huge target on it. I usually don't have a problem with needing more interact actions with Lucius, markers are usualy plentiful so it might not even be possible to interact because of the range restriction. Maybe it increases in value in a very elite crew.

@Ludvig with more schemes removing the markers more regularly primordial has been more for Rush for me rather than its marker utility, and I find myself being "stingy" with it, where before I was more inclined to be bolder with it. Scribe strikes me as more suited to Lucius' new midfield role, being near to the fray.

• Like 1