What would you like to see in Chronicles?

• 1 month later...

1.Malifaux/Earthside Lore (kind of encyclopedic articles about geography, hisory, nature, politics, etc. of two Worlds). 

2. Fluffff storries and scenarios based on them.

3. Articles "How to..." (paiting, modeling, terrain building, etc).
4. Comunity statistics

5. FAQ

A hundred years of history !

Since there are so many diffences between our IRL history and this world history since the discovery of Malifaux, that would be awesome to see how conflict have been left over (Secession war, napoleonian history and many more). In fact to get a deeper understanding of how the discovery of malifaux has changed our world !

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ArD said:

1.Malifaux/Earthside Lore (kind of encyclopedic articles about geography, hisory, nature, politics, etc. of two Worlds). 

Please! If I had to choose, I'd have it more focused on the Malifaux side. I'd love to see more of the geography and the history before the first breach opened. 

Also, I really liked the arcanist on a budget article this month. I'd love to see pictures and an article about the creative process, how do you approach new models from the art up to the rules, discarded models/ideas, how long it takes to set up a new model.... and also some playtesting articles, those open testing nights must be extremely fun!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2017 at 7:45 AM, bedjy said:

A hundred years of history !

Since there are so many diffences between our IRL history and this world history since the discovery of Malifaux, that would be awesome to see how conflict have been left over (Secession war, napoleonian history and many more). In fact to get a deeper understanding of how the discovery of malifaux has changed our world !

A lot of that information can be found in the Through the Breach Core Rules.  :D

A rules clarification page with one picked from the forum section would be a godsend. Would clear up misconceptions rather than waiting forever for a faq. They could then be added to the webpage every month. Interviews would be cool but you can only do so many of those unless you start doing community reviews also. A preview page with assembled model pictures would be a cool addition.

• 2 months later...
  • Kyle unpinned this topic