Multiple Mastered Immuto / Mastered Magia

SunTsu

Hello!

I'm asking if Mastered Immuto and Masterd Magia are intended to stack.

They look as they should be stack, and similar others situations are expressing said to be stackable. But there is no clear reference to it in these abilities, so I was wondering if you can maser an immuto/magia two times...

All that mastering a Magia or Immuto does is allow a character to use that Magia or Immuto even if it's not in the character's Grimoire. Mastering the same Magia or Immuto multiple times wouldn't really do anything (though a character could master different Magia or Immuto for more versatility).

On 6/3/2017 at 3:30 PM, Mason said:

All that mastering a Magia or Immuto does is allow a character to use that Magia or Immuto even if it's not in the character's Grimoire. Mastering the same Magia or Immuto multiple times wouldn't really do anything (though a character could master different Magia or Immuto for more versatility).

Yes, I intended different ones obviously...

My question was asked because in some different rules is written that a character can choose that skill/talent/other multiple times, selecting each occasion a new parameter. Exemples are Applied Learning ("A character may have the Applied Learning Talent multiple times, but each time a new combination of Academic skill and secondary skill must be chosen.") or Classically Trained ("A character may have the Classically Trained Talent multiple times, but each time a different skill must be chosen.").

Since the text of Mastered Magia/Immuto talents lack of such stipulation, I was asking if these talents were intended to be limited to just one immuto and just one magia per Character in absolute, in order to prevent characters knowing too much magia/immuto.

So, the missing stipulation about choosing these talents multiple times is voluntary and means that these are intended to be limited to just once per character, or is just a lack that refers to a common language or some other implied and tacit meaning?

10 minutes ago, SunTsu said:

Since the text of Mastered Magia/Immuto talents lack of such stipulation, I was asking if these talents were intended to be limited to just one immuto and just one magia per Character in absolute, in order to prevent characters knowing too much magia/immuto.

So, the missing stipulation about choosing these talents multiple times is voluntary and means that these are intended to be limited to just once per character, or is just a lack that refers to a common language or some other implied and tacit meaning?

The character can choose a new Magia/Immuto each time she gains access to the Talent. It just has to be a different Magia/Immuto each time. :)