Rate our Masters

I've just acquired seamus he is the only resser master that actually appealed to me. I think his limited upgrades should really just be 1 2stone upgrade. The -2wp aura would be great with a good melee attack, not so much when all your decent attack actions are projectiles.

On ‎30‎.‎3‎.‎2017 at 7:49 PM, Fetid Strumpet said:

If I were to suggest minor errata and fixes for the future, I'd change it so Misaki and Seamus could just baseline stone for their death triggers on their appropriate actions. I'd look at removing all limitations on interact actions for hyper movement on masters like Seamus and Zoraida. 

I'm not sure that either one of these changes would make much of a difference in that the Masters that do stuff better than Seamus would still do stuff better than Seamus. That said, perhaps somewhat contradictorily even, I'm slightly concerned about the insta-death trigger on Seamus getting easier due to how Belles can force discards and how Seamus's Wp shenanigans can also force opponent to rely more on their hand than usual.

On ‎30‎.‎3‎.‎2017 at 7:49 PM, Fetid Strumpet said:

And if they ever decide to give the masters new upgrades I'd give ones that gave useable (1) actions that could compete with his gun so that every turn wasn't Focus shoot, and some additional options on 0 actions that don't require corpses. I'd very much like an AP sharing one for Belles for example.

This would be good, agreed!

Oh, and wanted to also note that that was a good post and thank you for articulating it even if I don't agree with everything 100% but I think that you raise lots of very good points in an in-depth way. Good job!

• 4 weeks later...