The most important Burt Jebsen Thread ever

Somnicide

On 3/4/2017 at 3:27 PM, Four_N_Six said:

Do any male gremlins have hair?  Seems like it's a female exclusive thing.  So either it's fake, or Burt was born Betty.

Taxidermists have hair. And depending a bit on where sideburns stand on hair-beard-scale (how high do they need to be to become hair instead of beard?), metal Pere Ravage also might count as having hair. Also, several male Gremlins have facial hair (though not Wong).

On 3/4/2017 at 7:27 AM, Four_N_Six said:

Do any male gremlins have hair?  Seems like it's a female exclusive thing.  So either it's fake, or Burt was born Betty.

Into the Bayou mentions something about  how almost all males are bald but a few males can grow a head of hair

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Taxidermists have hair. And depending a bit on where sideburns stand on hair-beard-scale (how high do they need to be to become hair instead of beard?), metal Pere Ravage also might count as having hair. Also, several male Gremlins have facial hair (though not Wong).

I had completely forgotten about taxidermists. 

7 minutes ago, porkchop said:

Into the Bayou mentions something about  how almost all males are bald but a few males can grow a head of hair

I haven't picked up Bayou yet, but it's on my list.  I really like the idea of the families getting fleshed out more.

• 1 month later...