Monthly painting challenge 2017 -- March

prof_bycid

12 hours ago, prof_bycid said:

Searos, If you painted them this month, they count.  Check out the full rules in the Monthly Painting Challenge enrollment thread.  Let me know how many SS/month you want to paint.  It looks like you are currently at 51 SS for level: Emissary (anything over 30 SS / month). 

Sorry, I'm new to this and can't find the enrollment page

Total SS painted this month:

Jakob Lynch 15ss

Hungering Darkness - Huggles: 0ss

Three Illuminated: 21ss

Three Stitched Together: 18ss

Three Sorrows: 15ss

Mister Tannen: 6ss

Poltergeist: 5ss

TOTAL: 80 ss of stuff. I'll post a group shot when I get home. Didn't get Pandora, Candy, or Kade done though. I guess I need to limit myself to one master a month.

Edited by ringsnake
Forgot the Poltergeist. Had 80ss, not 75ss
  • Like 1

Wow, this feels like it's been a long, long month for only... 16 miniatures painted. Four of them were Warmachine, though, so they don't count.

Merris LaCroix (6), Sammy LaCroix (7), Sue (8), Lelu (7), Lilitu (7), Perdita Ortega (15), Francisco Ortega (13), Abuela Ortega (7), Nino Ortega (7), Santiago Ortega (7), Papa Loco (7), Enslaved Nephilim (3)

94ss total?

Next month looks even more busy. Silent One, Waldgeist, 3 Stitched Together, 1-3 Oiran, and Primordial Magic for me; Von Schill's Crew, Student of War, Gluttony, Lust, Pride, and 3 Pistoleros for friends. I may not actually PAINT all that, mind, but it'll be there.

• Like 1

Here's my set. Included are:

(Super) Thunder brother: 5ss

Fart, a nebulous sort of flesh construct: 6ss

Unity, Unity, and Unity, mindless zombies of a hive mind: 2+2+2= 6ss

2 crawling mindless zombies: 2+2= 4ss

Monk of the Wandering River: 7ss

and of course, Archie in his cute rain boots: 13ss

All totaled, that's 41ss of 'faux-y goodness. ONWARD!!!!!! to April.

IMG_0729.jpg

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Franchute said:

Shouldnt we stop welcoming new participants

Thanks for the concern, Franchute!  I have a plan, though.  People can come in late, but missed months still count as their Mulligans.  So, people can come in during March and April only, after that, newcomers have already missed their two months and are out when they begin.  I mean, Malifaux is a little bit Malthusian.  :) And, just having "Malthusian" enter the conversation made me smile.  Bwahahahaha ... ha.

• Like 1

to make it easier for @prof_bycid, here's my finieshed pledge again:

Ophelia (15ss), Bayou Gremlin (3ss), Pigapult (8ss) and Pere Ravage (6ss) = 32ss in total :)

Painting%20Challenge%201_done_zpsvkmp0ph

Looking forward to next month with you guys. There are some really cool models painted in this thread and definitly a lot of enthusiasm and more beautiful games in the future. Congrats to all of you ^_^

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Burnin' Coal said:

Help !!! I have spent the last two hours trying to upload a photo of my finished pledge - when I reduce it to 0.02MB it is just blurred pixels - what am I doing wrong ?

I upload my pics to Photobucket. Once they're uploaded you can view them and click "Share". One of the options is a weblink that you copy/paste into your post and the pics will appear in the post.

Varnish will have to wait for another day...as will a better photo...but here is my finished pledge for March...The Drowned...18SS

Edit...Am now throwing the towel in for the night...simply cannot get the photo to upload...has been great seeing everyone's models happening...hopefully I'll get this photo up tomorrow 

Edited by Burnin' Coal
Photo not appearing