Echoes of the Void & infectious melodies

BaconBytes

Question

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Clement said:

Hate to ask the question, but I don't think Echoes of the Void actually makes the model "friendly"; not to Tara and especially not to Nix.

As such, they won't qualify to be hit with infectious melodies.

I got the impression that the idea was that one crew has Tara and the other has Nix with Infectious melodies. Echoes of the Void lets Tara control the activation of an enemy model, so the model she is controlling is a member of Nix' crew and thus friendly to Nix.

If the idea was to take Nix and Tara in the same crew and use this as a combo to kill enemies, you are right that it wont work.

• Like 1

Yes, I was naturally assuming that the OP was referring to using infectous melodies on Nix/Hamelin in an opposing crew. The basic rules of the game are quite clear in stating that the model isn't friendly to you crew just because you are controlling it.

I thought my comment about Hamelin/Nix wishing against the sac made that clear but I'm glad you corrected me if someone took my commwntto support the notion that Tara could do it from melodies in her own crew.