Adventure Box Stories in PDF format

sycorax

As a die hard completionist, I am faced with a dilemma. I like to have full complete collections of things that I get into, I'm sure many people can relate... Been a  Malifaux player for a long while now, with both gremlins (I own 95% of the faction) and a specific aesthetic subset of 10T, Guild and Arcanists.... and over the past year have gone deep into TTB. And I need everything published! 

And here in lies the rub. There are TTB adventures in the Malifaux adventure boxes. I have the 'Porksplosion' adventure from the 'Creative Taxidermy' adventure box and 'Landslide' thanks to my girlfriend's Crossroad 7 crew. 

The others I don't own and have no real desire to spend ~$50 for a small booklet (I have zero desire to own any of the models in the ones I don't have already)...

Now I am aware that there is a PDF on Drivethru that has both TTB adventures from crossroads and brotherhood of the rat available...

I'm fine with getting a second copy of Landslide to gain access to Extermination (the brotherhood of the rat adventure) so that's no issue but my brain itches knowing I "can't" get the others without spending a lot of money for models I don't want.

Maybe I'm just being greedy? Maybe I'm the only one?

Will we ever get PDF of the others not yet available in PDF format?

Thanks in advance

Syc.

Oh yes please! Ill send you a PM... However, whilst that is an option yes, and one I may resort to in the future... 

I have built myself a folder of printed adventures from all the chronicles, penny dreadfuls I've bought etc into one collected pack. So it'd be nice to have them all in one place as well as the officially printed booklets.