Enforcer Brawl League in Kissimmee Florida

AverageBoss

Hello everyone. I would like to announce our next event at Coliseum of Comics in Kissimmee. This will be a 4 week long enforcer brawl arena league. For those unfamiliar with that, your crew will be composed entirely of one enforcer, with one legal upgrade of your choice. No more, no less. Multiple players will be present on one table. Now for the other information:

WHEN: 6PM on 3/8, 3/15, 3/22, and 3/29.

ENTRY FEE: Optional $5. If you choose to pay the entry fee, you will receive an extra ticket for the raffle at the end of the league. If enough people pay in, it will allow the store to add extra prize support.

PRIZES: All prizes will be given away via raffle at the end of the event. Players ca earn raffle tickets in three ways. 1. Play all four league games. 2. Have the highest overall score at the end of the league. 3. Pay the optional entry fee.

WHERE: Coliseum of Comics Kissimmee
2511 Old Vineland Rd.
Kissimmee, FL – 34746
(407) 870-5322

For those interested in learning the basic mechanics of the game, this is a good opportunity as you will only be using one model and I have plenty to lend.

If you are interested in a more traditional demo of a regular game of Malifaux, I am also available for that. Details can be found here:

Hope to see you there.

• Like 1