Backerkit Response

-Loki-

You won't actually get charged for the amount you add.  At least I didn't.  My credit card got charged $1 and at the end of the process, there was a message that said that I would be charged on April 30th if I remember correctly.

As for changing your backerkit selections, I'm not sure.

1 minute ago, retnab said:

So how's that going to work with the late stretch goals?  I'm guessing we'll just find out what tier we've reached once the backerkit's finished?

Hi retnab - I asked the same question on the Kickstarter forum and was told that an updated map/progress page would go up once Backerkit went live

To threadjack a little, i pledged for the Dual Commander level, but the price seems to be $45 less than what Kickstarter originally said and is asking if i wish to add an extra rulebook for $45?

Does the Dual Commander still come with 2 Rulebooks, or is the extra $45 of Credit meant to be for the 2nd Rulebook?

I've upgraded my pledge from Commander to Double Commander, so that my Gibbering Hordes have some people from the King's Empire to eat. :D

If you don't need a second rulebook it's only $90 for a second faction. Which is a pretty sweet deal...
My excuse is that as a henchman, if I want to demo the game, I'll need the second faction.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2017 at 6:36 AM, Tenshi said:

I've upgraded my pledge from Commander to Double Commander, so that my Gibbering Hordes have some people from the King's Empire to eat. :D

If you don't need a second rulebook it's only $90 for a second faction. Which is a pretty sweet deal...
My excuse is that as a henchman, if I want to demo the game, I'll need the second faction.

Yeah the fact that Wyrd is planning on expanding the henchmen program to include TOS combined with the reduced cost thanks to the second rule book being traded in sealed my fate as a Dual pledger too. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2017 at 9:02 AM, Aaron said:

You should be able to make adjustments to your pledge up until the manager closes. That's my understanding of the whole process.

So how do I do this, I can see a button to cancel my whole backerkit order, but nothing to swap a few items in and out. Was debating not getting a patch and getting some more units, but can't figure this out. 

23 minutes ago, Stepfan said:

So how do I do this, I can see a button to cancel my whole backerkit order, but nothing to swap a few items in and out. Was debating not getting a patch and getting some more units, but can't figure this out. 

I have an E-Mail confirmation entitled "Survey Confirmation -- The Other Side".

At the bottom of the E-Mail is "Use this link to return to your survey any time".

If I click on that I can scroll down and hit the "Edit Add Ons" button.

From there you can scroll past the add options to a ADD-ON ITEMS section with your current add ons and a trash can symbol on the far right (presumably to remove items) or scroll back up to where it shows options, hit view, enter QTY, and click Add To Cart. 

Note My experience is on a Desktop and not on a Mobile device. 

See I don't have that email. But maybe it's because I just used the backerkit and wasn't able to back the kickstarter. My email is basically just a reciept that allows me to update my payment information and shipping address. 

My experience is on both mobile and desktop devices. 

59 minutes ago, Omenbringer said:

Out of curiosity where did you see this announcement?

I asked in the comments for the kickstarter and got a reply confirming it, I can't remember if it was @Aaron or just staff but it was definitely from Wyrd. If you do a search for Jonathan Sharrow on the comments page I think that would find it, that's my username on there. I'll take a look too and see if I can quote it. 

EDIT:

Here's the kickstarter quote from Aaron, on January 20th: "Yah, the Henchman program will expand for this."

And my question: "By the way @Aaron, any chance that the Henchman program will expand to TOS in some form?"

Edited by doombladez
Updated information

22 hours ago, doombladez said:

I asked in the comments for the kickstarter and got a reply confirming it, I can't remember if it was @Aaron or just staff but it was definitely from Wyrd. If you do a search for Jonathan Sharrow on the comments page I think that would find it, that's my username on there. I'll take a look too and see if I can quote it. 

EDIT:

Here's the kickstarter quote from Aaron, on January 20th: "Yah, the Henchman program will expand for this."

And my question: "By the way @Aaron, any chance that the Henchman program will expand to TOS in some form?"

That is rather interesting as it was asked by Henchmen previously and it was implied it wouldn't be a requirement.

On March 26, 2017 at 6:19 PM, Omenbringer said:

That is rather interesting as it was asked by Henchmen previously and it was implied it wouldn't be a requirement.

I'm assuming that just means that a henchman doesn't have to hench all of the games.  I mean, you're not required to demo the board games as a henchman, right?

10 hours ago, solkan said:

I'm assuming that just means that a henchman doesn't have to hench all of the games.  I mean, you're not required to demo the board games as a henchman, right?

That's what I took it to mean as well, but I haven't seen anything concrete one way or the other. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...