Monk's Painting Corner

JuniorMonk

Thanks for stopping by the Cowboy Funk Show!

My name is Monk and these are my first painted pieces!  I started with the Ramos box set and have slowly grown my spider collection.  This game is amazing in how it allows us to be creative in the bases as well as the models themselves.  I would love any feedback!  Cheers!

Ramos_11_zpsaekiqzbu.jpg

• Like 1

With my Ramos crew I referenced Bebop and Rocksteady for the color pallet.  You will see bright blues, pinks, and greens across the models.  Even Ramos has pink hair.  I really dig the 90s Ninja Turtles villains and wanted to bring that flavor to Ramos' crew.  

I piled the bases as high as I could so that Hank towers even higher above his enemies.  Also the tube that is pointed up towards him is hollow so that I can light it from underneath with an LED light.  He glows green!

Ramos_08_zpsmvdgkmmc.jpg

• Like 1

I feel so ... unimaginative right now, lol. I love your swarm and your Joss! I was just facing down an unpainted Joss last night and had no idea what he looked like. Sadly Ophelia did not get the option to kill him after I killed Ramos. My opponent lucked in to a red joker on that initiative and destroyed my remaining units ... but I got the assassinate, so its all good, lol.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2017 at 9:17 AM, kalmondo said:

I feel so ... unimaginative right now, lol. I love your swarm and your Joss! I was just facing down an unpainted Joss last night and had no idea what he looked like. Sadly Ophelia did not get the option to kill him after I killed Ramos. My opponent lucked in to a red joker on that initiative and destroyed my remaining units ... but I got the assassinate, so its all good, lol.

Thanks so much for taking time to say so!  Joss is one of my favs because of his loyalty to smashing things for Sir Ramos.  And kudos to you for slinging down Ramos himself!  I'll take that as a win any day!

• 2 weeks later...