Night Vale Neverborn

Obeisance

I've posted about this on A Wyrd Place, but I want a concrete place to log my thoughts about the project and keep track of my progress.

nightvale_wallpaper_by_flamexavier3110-d

"A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful and the mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome to Night Vale."

Welcome to Night Vale is a US podcast series set in a community radio station, within the fictional desert town of Night Vale. Here, all the weird and strange things happen and people just deal with it. From angels not being real (it's illegal to say otherwise), through Faceless Old Women Who Secretly Live In Your Home, aliens, miniature civilisations and a glowing cloud that rains down dead animals of various sizes. (All hail)

As a painting/conversion project, I'm going to base my Neverborn on it. With a focus on Titania, Dreamer and Pandora- as they're the masters I find the most appealing to play. I want the lists to end up being viable tournament lists, as I'm generally someone driven by competitive play. This is a painting project, but that's where it'll end up taking it.

Cecil is The Dreamer. It's incredibly perfect. I'll need to find a model with glasses, a vest, bare forearms and headphones on his neck. Lord Chompy is clearly Station Management. He can be holding a letter that says "LEAVE APPROVED."

Pandora - No idea.

Titania - One of the Angels. All she needs is a darker complexion and a light globe.

Titania's court could either be a) more Angels or b)) the complementary forest.

Insidious Madness - Add books, Librarians.

Primordial Magic - Koshekk. Need to find a suitable cat.

Stitched Together - Write WHEAT on them. Wheat and Wheat Byproducts.

Mr Tannen - The Man with the Tan Jacket and Deerskin Briefcase. Somehow?

Widow Weaver - The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home. Potentially same thing for Doppleganger maybe.

Themewise, desert bases with ruined town bits. Bricks, picket fences, corrugated iron. Places in Night Vale I can include somehow.

Need ideas for Hiram McDaniels, Huntokar, Deer Mask people, Carlos, Tamika Flynn.. etc. Assembly has begun, but I totally need more ideas.

• Like 1