Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carrion_Crow

Stitched replacement limbs?

3 posts in this topic

So... Would Stitched fated be regarded as zombies/flesh constructs when it comes to replacing their limbs? My initial thought is yes, although it does feel somewhat powergamey.

1 hour ago, Carrion_Crow said:

So... Would Stitched fated be regarded as zombies/flesh constructs when it comes to replacing their limbs? My initial thought is yes, although it does feel somewhat powergamey.

Absolutely!  Hook 'em up with new flesh limbs, or mechanical/pneumatic limbs, or both... there's plenty of in-setting precedent for all of these options!

Sure they could, but I imagine they will have to be careful not to make things to obvious.  If one hand is noticeable larger than the other it might be a cue to suspect the person.  I imagine if someone gets to much work done they will be an Amalgam type of undead making the TN for scrutiny duels to identify go drop by 2.  Means they either have to look for a good replacement that matches their original as best as they could or they can go for the strongest one they come across and be mismatched.

1 person likes this