Mispacked products form - no notification or answer for about a month

Siemour

Hello to everyone, it seems i have a little problem.

I've sent 2 different forms (Starter set box and Sorrows), both had no stat cards and/or upgrades (starter had no reference cards also, and sorrows had cards of another characters). As normal, filled out the form (on starter box twice already) and was waiting...but got no notification (there is one, as i was told?), though i was able to register on the forum, so notifications were working fine, i suppose. And i got no answer on both forms for about 3+ weeks. I get to think either the forms were not sent out at all, or there are problems with answers to my email (i'm Russian, yeah, but gmail.com should work fine, right?). I really need the stat cards, so i decided to write here in order to find help on this matter.

P.S.

Spam folder has no emails from wyrd, checked. So problem is somewhere else.

Thanks in advance for any help!

That's a long time not to hear. I don't have access to customer service systems to check, but we'll definitely get you taken care of one way or another. Send me an e-mail directly with your customer service information and I'll pass it on directly (though don't expect to hear back from me, I'll just be manually passing it along to the right people).

aaron@wyrd-games.net

9 minutes ago, Aaron said:

That's a long time not to hear. I don't have access to customer service systems to check, but we'll definitely get you taken care of one way or another. Send me an e-mail directly with your customer service information and I'll pass it on directly (though don't expect to hear back from me, I'll just be manually passing it along to the right people).

aaron@wyrd-games.net

thank you very much!) I'll send the email as soon, as i can (maybe in an hour or so, max - tomorrow) with all the information and notes (glad i saved them, so it will be fast) and with all the photos and etc. Thank you again!

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

aaron@wyrd-games.net

Done, e-mail was sent! Thank again! (How much time i sad thanks already? XD)