A Stitch in Time (Sign Up Announcement)

Mason

Everyone that signed up for A Stitch in Time should now be registered and able to see the special event forum near the bottom of the main page. If you cannot, please reply to this thread.

We have had some people sign up for the event and either not include their forum name or give us a forum name that does not exist. In order to get the event materials (and thus participate in the event), you have to have a forum account!

• Like 2

• Mason pinned this topic
23 hours ago, TheGuard said:

I'm assuming I need to wait until Monday, but I signed up Friday night and haven't received access.

I'm excited to run this for my friends!

Yup, we'll be doing updates here in a little bit, so if you can't see the forum in a few hours, go ahead and poke me about it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr.Sad said:

I signed up last week. I was waiting for something to come to me, then read your post and realized that when it asked Forum Name it meant Forum USER name. I thought it was for setting up a forum for my players game!

Feel silly now. Do I need to sign up again?

I'll get you added today. :P

19 minutes ago, TemplaroftheMS&U said:

I signed up yesterday afternoon. No forum access. Whenever you get a chance I'd appreciate access.

You'll likely get access later today.

We add people once per business day, so you probably just signed up after yesterday's batch. :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr.Sad said:

I don't think I have been added yet either or at least maybe I am not looking in the right place for the material?

If you scroll down to the very bottom of the main forum page, you should see a "Stitch in Time" forum.

8 hours ago, Mason said:

If you scroll down to the very bottom of the main forum page, you should see a "Stitch in Time" forum.

On the main page it shows Other Side then Other Games and then the bottom of the page. Am I looking in the right spot? Nothing about Stitch.

7 hours ago, Zep713 said:

I registered 2 weeks ago and am yet to get anything whatsoever.

I only just found this thread. Feeling very lost right now. Things are so ambiguous.

We'll try to get you signed up. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

The most common issue is people signing up without having a forum name (as we can't give access to someone that doesn't exist).