Will there be a late backing period?

Kyris

Long story short; I had every intention of backing the kickstarter, but unfortunately had some unexpected costs pop up at the last minute. I understand that kickstarter allows for projects to give late backing opportunities, so I'm wondering if there are currently any plans to do so?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lyzech said:

Hi,

It is possible to acquire Thrace and Binh Nguyen LE miniatures through late pledge ? It is possible to exchange a book in the dual commander late pledge ?

Thank you !

IIRC, Thrace and Binh are only available to Dual Commander and Tyrant pledgers.  For the book, yes (so that people who only want one book can get credit, backerkit assumes you only want one and gives you the option of taking the second).

9 hours ago, retnab said:

IIRC, Thrace and Binh are only available to Dual Commander and Tyrant pledgers.

Even for Dual Commander late-pledgers ? I just got my bank card yesterday, tried to order a dual commander pack, and couldnt find these LE unionists...

47 minutes ago, Burnin' Coal said:

@lyzech Thrace and Bini are an LE stretch goal for Dual Commander and Tyrant pledge levels...but we have not quite reached that stretch goal ...yet ;) ....Wyrd are keeping us updated with stretch goals whilst the Backerkit is active

Dual/tyrant backers can also buy up to 2 of them (1 each or 2 of the same kind) for $25US each.

There will be five of each token in one set. In most cases, those will be enough, I guess. Tactics token could be a bit short, an I would guess that the Cult will be using a lot more shaken token than that. I that means that you will want to buy another set is up to you :)

• Like 1