Shenlong box acquired

Somnicide

I sometimes use High River Monks with McCabe against Ressurs/Neverborn because of HRM's immunity to terror checks during its activation.  Plus an additional attack on the charge.  And even then, that doesn't happen all too often.  I would say you're fine not building/painting High River Monks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Somnicide said:

Asking because im committed to only play painted models and my time for hobby is at a premium. 

Being also in this exact situation, now I wish I had made the same consideration as you... Now I have 3 fully painted HRM, and 3 10T Brothers waiting in the self gathering dust xD

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gennosuke said:

Being also in this exact situation, now I wish I had made the same consideration as you... Now I have 3 fully painted HRM, and 3 10T Brothers waiting in the self gathering dust xD

I have often run two 10t bros and actually tried three a couple of times too. So that seems fine to have three of. Though usually I'd rather have effigy instead of a third bro to save a ss.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Mrbedlam said:

I find it very hard not to add a Bro to lists I play. They are almost hands down the best 5SS model in the game and do exactly what you need them to every time, especially if you have them in Lynch

I used to as well, now I try to find 2pts for wandering river monk instead.

• Like 1