Schemes & Stones Blog: Quick Reference (Ressers)

Khyodee

• 2 weeks later...

Some feedback:

Under Kirai, the most commonly taken upgrade is probably Unforgiven, which allows her to summon minions without Slow and gives her a +1 to damage trigger on her Ca attack, making it 3/4/5 (which doesn't randomize into combat). I'd also mention Datsue Ba with Kirai, because she's a very common companion.

Under McMourning, he doesn't tick his own poison damage when he activates, unless he's also near Sebastian - the ability reads 'Other models within 8."' I'd also mention Rafkin under McMourning, who has a 6" aura where everyone Poisoned takes +1 Damage from Attack actions, can 1AP charge anything Poisoned, and has a 0 action extra attack against Poisoned things. With My Little Helper, that can be 5 attacks against a Poisoned enemy, 3 with 3/4/6 and 2 with 2/4/6 damage tracks.

Under Yan Lo, you should mention that the Carrion Emissary gains fast whenever a model attaches an upgrade - Fast Emissary is scary.

Good summary, thanks!

• Like 1

I would also add the Killjoy bomb under Molly's section. She can throw the necrotic machine >3" away from any enemies, and when it immediately dies, she can unbury Killjoy. If you activate Madame Sybelle first on turn 1, double walk and use the 0 to pull Molly, and then have Molly double walk and throw the machine, you can get Killjoy ~32" away from her deployment zone, depending on the terrain.

• Like 2