Nellie Scale Question

Corn

So I am really excited to try our Nellie, even though it took me until now to build the pre ordered set.

However it seems like Nellie is a different scale than the rest of my models- especially the new plastics- even compared to her own Reporters.

I'm just curious to see if anybody else noticed that.  Here is a picture of her next to some of my other models for scale

Keep in mind that Nellie is tilted forward in that pose.

Breaking out a tape measure and looking at my model backlog, Nellie's 'bottom of foot to top of hip' distance is about 20mm.  Ohioan Gage's legs are also about 20mm long.  The legs on the reporters are slightly longer, about 22mm.  That's about the same as the performers.

Disclaimer:  Please specify, in writing, that you expect every person in the game to be the same height before continuing.

7 hours ago, admiralvorkraft said:

I mean, the Witchlings are supposed to be broken, hunched over sub-humans after their trip to the Yellow Room. That's excuse enough for me!

True true. Perhaps children are also easier to break... Either way I can't stop loving the little blighters!

Sebastian is funny because he is ht1 and the model looks short but if he ever straigntened his legs he would probably be a giant. As long as it looks good on the table I'm ok with it. :)

• Like 4

Speaking of Ht in this game, things are funky. Sebastian is the same height as the chihuahua. Ryle is the same height as the Brutal Emmisary. But...why?

I believe Ht in game mechanics refers to a model's presence on the board. People notice Sebastian less, same for the tiny yapping dog. Ryle is a hulking terminator with a Gatling gun hand and can be noticed very easily. Another example is the rail Golem and Lord Chompy Bits who are Height 4. You can see those monstrosities from a mile away. 

Also game balance LoS business blah blah blah /end height rant

• Like 2