Squeezebox

Masquer

My suggestion would be: Make the model hold it to their chest so less sides show. Do the basic shape of the ends with plasticard or greenstuff that you let harden the day before. Add the soft part in the middle, let it cure for 15-20 minutes and carefully score it with a scalpel.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

My suggestion would be: Make the model hold it to their chest so less sides show. Do the basic shape of the ends with plasticard or greenstuff that you let harden the day before. Add the soft part in the middle, let it cure for 15-20 minutes and carefully score it with a scalpel.

Hard way it is!

2 minutes ago, Masquer said:

Hard way it is!

You did say you wanted to make it. ;) Learning some basic sculpting is very rewarding in the long run. I still use finished models for hands and faces through... :(

I'm not sure what you had in mind for making it without sculpting, maybe some plasticard and just paint the folds on?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

You did say you wanted to make it. ;) Learning some basic sculpting is very rewarding in the long run. I still use finished models for hands and faces through... :(

I'm not sure what you had in mind for making it without sculpting, maybe some plasticard and just paint the folds on?

I have a little experience modelling, it shouldn't be too hard with the geometric shapes. I bet I could use some light material bolt heads for the end pieces, now that I'm thinking about it. The bellows would be simplicity itself after that.

• Like 1