McMourning

Ludvig

1 hour ago, Kadeton said:

Oh man, you really got me with this. I was freaking out like "How did I MISS THAT?" because I've never had a situation (across perhaps 40 games with McMourning) where using a Nurse to boost his damage was worth the crippling tradeoff of denying all non-Ml actions, and I've always really wanted that interaction to work. Then the frantic re-checking of the cards, the disappointment of rediscovering why it doesn't work, the vague satisfaction that at least I hadn't overlooked a game-changing rule... it's been a real emotional rollercoaster over here.

I do my part to feed the angst bunny ;) 

• Like 2

I think I have had a Nurse up his damage once.  I was trying to shift a Strongarm Suit and Hannah from a center marker in a Diverent Path.  I had hit him for poison turn 1 *I think from his totem*so it down to 8wds after it activated.  I as unsure I would be able to kill him with out the damage boost as Hannah being right next to him meant I had no crows on my actions.  It did ended up taking three swings but it healed the good doctor in the process.

• Like 1