Activations that cause maximum actions

Frozen Feet

Playin Malifaux is a lot about activations and actions.

Thats why i thought about MODELS or COMBOS that cause a max quantity of those actions/activations..

For Example:

Arcane Emissary with the Flaming Conflux in a Kaeris Crew..

The Emissary itself generates 2AP and one 0 Action + his ability Flesh and Metal, to give target non leader an 1 action + Flame-o-taur, Kaeris may use a second 0 action.

This is a max. amount of 5 (4 are important)  actions -on a relative high powered level- caused by one 10SS activation..

Any ideas?

Greetings, Tobi aka Frozen Feet

Mei Feng's Railwalker action with the Express Line trigger can carry on until you run out of 7s

Steam Arachnid Swarm with the Overwhelm trigger lets it take some more attacks (3 per ap I think)

Toni's attacks chain into each other so long as you have enough adrenaline

Bishop (he's a merc, it counts) with fast can double flurry (for 6 attacks)

Sandeep with Arcane Emissary, using Beacon and Oxfordian Mage:
Arcane Emissary activates, pitches a card to Flesh and Metal, Emissary does its thing and ends its activation within range of the Mage. Oxfordian Mage uses the free AP to Beacon an ability, gets baked-in Tome from nearby Academic, Sandeep pitches a card to take a (1) action in response to the Mage's action.

I've done this to summon stuff in (more activations), and it lets me cycle out some low cards. It's not as abusive to someone's soul as Mei Feng, Emissary, and a pair of Steam Arachnids flanking to stop pushes away from Mei and reducing the Df of the targets--but it lets you get more out of Sandeep in exchange for otherwise useless cards (especially running Arcane Reservoir, you can end up with some cards that only exist to be pitched for abilities).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Xynok said:

Steam Arachnid Swarm with the Overwhelm trigger lets it take some more attacks (3 per ap I think)

I ran a swarm into the Nothing Beast after it had activated and used the counter-attacking buff where it takes a free 1ap attack with damage flip etc., and after that activation ate half of both our decks*, all of both our hands, all of his soulstones, and however much time even though we were as brisk as possible about it, made a gentlemen's agreement to never do that again. To make matters worse, I was not playing Arcanists but Hoffman and so the overwhelm started at Ml7. Thank goodness I hadn't had the time to make it fast: we might still be playing out that activation.

*Swarm attack, cheat or not, cheat or not, swarm damage flip, cheat, nothing beast soulstone prevention** flip; nothingbeast attack, cheat or not, cheat or not, nothing beast damage flip or not; repeat at -1Ml value; each side has flipped at least three cards already and more often four. The nothingbeast survived, so the cycle repeated seven times (its counterattack happens even on a miss).

**Between the +dmg on the swarm and what I later found out was Tara's terrible hand lowering the nothingbeast's Df for no return, stoning for defense would not have helped as much as trying to stone prevent all of the weak damage and end the cycle. It just didn't work.