February LGS Promotion

3 hours ago, Eichohrkatz said:

Hi,

I noticed a typing error on the main page. It says the promotion runs until February 6th, I think it should be March 6th?

And another error occurs on the site when you want to fill out the form, you can't select the february promotion.

Just wanted to report this. ;)

It also says only a Single receipt, where it's usually all the receipts for the month, and you can break it over a few purchases. 

• 1 month later...

Have anyone heard by now from Wyrd because of the February Promotion ?

I know, People ask every Time, but I have ''bought me in'' to this the first Time and haven't received an confirmation or something like that.

Or is it never communicated back and you just will get the miniature after a while ?

8 minutes ago, Candy.Trash said:

Have anyone heard by now from Wyrd because of the February Promotion ?

I know, People ask every Time, but I have ''bought me in'' to this the first Time and haven't received an confirmation or something like that.

Or is it never communicated back and you just will get the miniature after a while ?

The window for redemption closed just a few days ago. Typically they let people submit receipts a few days into the following month, though the date still has to be in the month in question. Then they have to sort through everything and get them sent out. I'd expect to see people starting to get theirs around the second half of the month. If it gets to the last week of March and you haven't heard or seen anything, you might inquire again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shyguysamurai said:

I'm sorry, I'm incredibly new to Malifaux. Is it typical to get this far into the month without knowing the promotion for the current month? I've also noticed how little has been updated on the main site which makes me worried my new game is about to become extinct.

Same as usual, nothing to be worried about. They're pretty slow to update it every month.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nikodemus said:

Same as usual, nothing to be worried about. They're pretty slow to update it every month.

Quick question about this, I picked up some stuff on the 3rd of march. Would that receipt, assuming that it fulfils the other requirements for the March Promotion, be accepted? or does the date on it need to be for after the promotion starts?

I'm pretty sure March's promotion is having the alt Dr. McMourning sculpt packed into the Titania box. Generally it alternates between having people send in receipts for alt sculpts, and having models packed into one of a month's releases. We won't see a similar promotion until April, probably.

2 hours ago, Nemesis0284 said:

On this note, when do the monthly releases tend to happen? I've decided that I need to paint Titania and her Autumn Knights but not only can I not find her in stock anywhere, but the only release date I've found is March 30th. Is there a delay to all of the web releases? 

Last week of the listed month is the general rule for releases. Wyrd's own webstore having a few months' delay (giving the FLGS an exclusive on the newly released) is another general rule.

There was great fanfare over the last box with a bonus model being available through your FLGS only. No online orders had the bonus. There hasn't been the fanfare this time, but I'd be more certain and order from a shop with a retail location.