Last stand

Ludvig

Drop the discussion on wether it's a hard scheme for a second. Let's say you really want to get this scheme done - how would you do it?

I'm thinking Ortegas. Lots of cheap enforcers and with Nino you might be able to deny some schemes without killing too much stuff. They also shoot decently so no need to get too close to scary stuff. 

I'm also considering McMourning since his nurses can control enemy activations without killing them and heal our big guys up.

Nellie and reporters should be able to hold annoyances at bay and/or do marker schemes requiring you to go upfield.

McCabe is my go to for most pools, he seems like he could get a lot of mileage out of his heal and armour upgrades.

Any particular models you've thought of for this?

I haven't done it yet,  But I like the mcmourning idea.   I'm thinking Hoffman list full of armor 2 constructs.   Curfew for the key parts.   

Maybe a lucius list with tc warrior and curfew to repeatedly curfew.   I don't hate the idea of using sloth in a list. 

Trying ryle with a guardian for survivability seems good too.

Sidir machine gunning for slow might work too.

• Like 1

@bertmacMaybe the golden trio backed by a guard sergeant for an extra enforcer if one goes down. They can get some schemes done, maybe even solo the new always scheme if left alone.

I wonder if they can somewhat deny enemy attempts to kill them without killing. Francisco has the :-fate thing, the Judge can arrest people and Ryle is tough. If you can rely on the opponent bringing a ml-centered crew I may even be tempted by Abuela for her no charge aura :)

I took it in a reckoning game. With lady j. Only scored 1 point but was able to deny most of my opponents by killing them all. Frank just gave lj df7 for two turns then completed claim jump with an executioner whilst lj, ryle and the judge smashed up the other crew.

Does make frame for murder hard to avoid though.

• Like 1