Viktorias versus Riflemen

Bakunin

So my girlfriend has a box of Guild Riflemen on their way to give her Lucius boxed set some kick, and I'm a bit concerned about them. Dashel and Lucius will make it easy for her to get six Focused shots a turn, and the Move It! trigger on Issue Command will help keep important models in sight of the riflemen. I'm especially worried about Stand and Shoot; one rifleman is just a nuisance and Viktoria of Blood can heal the two wounds easy, but two riflemen is half of a Viktoria's wounds! I can't Soul Stone the damage away forever, and I'm paying a lot for those prevention flips.

Dragon's Bite seems like it would help out here, since it's a place effect and not a charge, as would hugging terrain and waiting for an opening when they haven't Focused. Any other tips on taking them out?

Well, you could always slingshot into them on turn one! That will certainly curtail their shooting prowess. 

If you can't get their that quickly, stay in cover. Mist from Hodgepodge Effigy helps a bit here. While the Viks are in cover the Friekorps Trapper can eliminate one of those riflemen every round (focus + cheat severe). Two of them can take out two riflemen, but you may run out of cards to take out all three. One remaining rifleman can't do too much though.