Mei feng additions

EpicWaffle

Hi all :) just bought a mei feng crew from a friend of mine since she seemed a nice and pretty straight forward master (with some tricks up her sleave), and I wanted to add some stuff to it! Aside from her crew box, I have sparks, a mechanical porkchop, the lone swords man and 2 katanaka snipers. What should I buy next? :) I was thinking about toshiro and a box of kaminu but I'm open to any sudjestion :) 

Obsidian Oni offer some nice synergy with Mei. They drop srap markers when hitting an enemy (which Mei can rail Walk to) and get a bonus when attacking targets with burning which is something Mei can provide!

They also work well with Toshiro (buffing their Ml attacks) who can use the scrap to summon Komainu.

1 hour ago, Kogan Style said:

Obsidian Oni offer some nice synergy with Mei. They drop srap markers when hitting an enemy (which Mei can rail Walk to) and get a bonus when attacking targets with burning which is something Mei can provide!

They also work well with Toshiro (buffing their Ml attacks) who can use the scrap to summon Komainu.

Nice to hear that cause I love those models! Any advice for playing mei? I m a gremlin player so I'm not used to TT style :)

I play a lot of Mei. And toshiro plus a box each of his summons is definitely helpful. Mei tends to end up leaving her crew behind once you pull the trigger. He helps to add some support to that back line. General advice. Turn one is vent steam. Clump if it's appropriate to get use out of it. Don't feel pigeonholed into constructs. Railwalk is neat but she can do plenty of damage as well. Just learn when to hold her and when to pull the trigger. Also misdirection, vapormancy, and seismic claws is always a good build. 

• Like 1