War game vault cards

My order had been sent to the printer 10 days prior to me contacting them and I noticed nothing was happening with the order. I politely E-mailed to ask what the status was, they apologized and made mention of the delay. Needless to say they were quick to respond, professional, and with out even asking offered me a small credit to make things right. Aaron and the team at Wyrd have chosen a quality company that values there customers. Reach out to them, I am sure you receive the same quality experience. 

REMEMBER: you catch a lot more flies with honey than vinegar.    

• Like 1

Okay,

I'm mad here, because I just received wrong cards despite sounding off here and asking current orders to be looked into. Yeah... it was a great feeiling to wait for such a long time on these cards and get the wrong ones, especially with waiting for so long and no way of knowing which version I end up with.

Really, could not Wyrd tell WGV to investigate existing orders sent to printeres? Adding a few more days to get it just right? So yeah...

I will need to check now every card, in case there are some right prints and I look forward spending my afternoon fixing a mistake, that could have been easily prevented, since it was a known issue :(.

@Lonewolf240, while I am sure that if I contact WGV, I will receive the real deal, quality isn't waht I would use currently right now. If they can't take the extra mile to hold the press, when Wyrd is telling that there is something wrong, than that is just amateurish.

Did you look at your order status?

I contacted them a while ago, got the information, that they will send new ones as soon as the problem is resolved and didn't hear anything since then.
But looking into my WGV Account the status of the order is back to "sent to printer". The status changed 2 days ago.

• Like 1

Mine is. 

02/02/2017 Paid ForTAP-4481: Resending order with corrected copies

02/02/2017 Sent to printer:  Print order sent to printer (order PPO.M20170202191501871)

02/03/2017 Sent to printer:  Print order sent to printer (order PPO.M20170203022909426)

02/05/2017 Confirmed: Card printing facility has acknowledged receipt of your order.

6 hours ago, Artiee said:

Mine is. 

02/02/2017 Paid ForTAP-4481: Resending order with corrected copies

02/02/2017 Sent to printer:  Print order sent to printer (order PPO.M20170202191501871)

02/03/2017 Sent to printer:  Print order sent to printer (order PPO.M20170203022909426)

02/05/2017 Confirmed: Card printing facility has acknowledged receipt of your order.

Same here. They're on it. 

"01/06/2017 Processing 
01/06/2017 Paid For Your printed items normally take 2 to 5 days to print, and will then be shipped to you. 
01/11/2017 Sent to printer Print order sent to printer (order PPO.M20170111232731987) 
01/12/2017 Confirmed Card printing facility has acknowledged receipt of your order. 
01/18/2017 Shipped USPS Tracking Number: LN824056981US. Tracking number may take up to 24 hours to become active". 
02/02/2017 Paid For TAP-4481: Resending order with corrected copies 
02/02/2017 Sent to printer Print order sent to printer (order PPO.M20170202191501871) 
02/03/2017 Sent to printer Print order sent to printer (order PPO.M20170203022909426) 
02/05/2017 Confirmed Card printing facility has acknowledged receipt of your order. 
02/06/2017 Confirmed Card printing facility has acknowledged receipt of your order. 
But there was no information regarding the traking number of resent order. 

Letter from Customer Service 
Feb 7, 5:19 PM EST 
Hello, 
We are sorry for the inconvenience. 
Your order shipped out on 02/06/2017 and should be arriving to you soon. However we cannot consider a shipment to be "lost in the mail" until it has been out for thirty days. If your product has not arrived by Friday, March 10 then please let us know and we can investigate further. 
Thank you for your business and please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. 

I had the same just happen to me. Plenty of communication about the issue, received an email saying replacements were shipped out and today I received my second copy of the old cards. 

I requested a full refund for my order since this has been ridiculous. I cannot recommend anyone order from Wargamevault Vault in the future. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Cadaverousbirth said:

I had the same just happen to me. Plenty of communication about the issue, received an email saying replacements were shipped out and today I received my second copy of the old cards. 

I requested a full refund for my order since this has been ridiculous. I cannot recommend anyone order from Wargamevault Vault in the future. 

That's why I requested the full refund at the first time instead of waiting for them to re-send corrected cards.

• Like 2

I think Wargames Vault has made mistakes, and mistakes happen in any venture, the measure of a business is how they deal with those mistakes. 

Mistakes can be understood and forgiven depending on the response of those involved. At the moment the previous response for the initial foul ups and mistakes on the part of Wargames Vault might have been sufficient if the second round had corrected the issue. However the continued errors for a known problem which were supposedly fixed really paints them as careless at best. 

In my opinion, they now need to go further than just replacing the incorrect cards, AND covering any shipping costs incurred to those affected to make this right.

While nothing which happened seems to be Wyrd's fault, if Wargames Vault doesn't get this corrected it's going to reflect badly on them for continuing to do business with a company that can't seem to get it together. Especially since Wargames Vault is their solution for card replacement for their new aggressive errata policy.

A separate but related issue Is also that I believe Aaron said the limited edition cards of the models affected had been submitted to them and they are still not showing up on their ordering sight.

• Like 7

My issue is thus: The game is played with cards. While PDFs can be printed in a pinch, I don't want to play with janky print-outs. I want to play using cards that have correct rules on them. At this point I'm at 30 days from my initial order, and have 2 sets of incorrect cards for my trouble. It makes me very hesitant to go through all this again if the next wave of errata has a similar number of card changes.

Obviously this isn't Wyrd's fault, but it is their problem. If I can't get the stuff I need to play from whatever vendor is providing it then my only real choice is to set aside my Malifaux stuff an play some other skirmish games. The thing is I want to play Malifaux because I like a lot more than other games I have armies for. In order to get my full enjoyment out of it I need all the usual high quality components though (i.e.e bitchin cards).

• Like 9

23 hours ago, KrazyIvan said:

My issue is thus: The game is played with cards. While PDFs can be printed in a pinch, I don't want to play with janky print-outs. I want to play using cards that have correct rules on them. At this point I'm at 30 days from my initial order, and have 2 sets of incorrect cards for my trouble. It makes me very hesitant to go through all this again if the next wave of errata has a similar number of card changes.

Obviously this isn't Wyrd's fault, but it is their problem. If I can't get the stuff I need to play from whatever vendor is providing it then my only real choice is to set aside my Malifaux stuff an play some other skirmish games. The thing is I want to play Malifaux because I like a lot more than other games I have armies for. In order to get my full enjoyment out of it I need all the usual high quality components though (i.e.e bitchin cards).

I feel the exact same way and the whole errata debacle has, in fact, been pushing me toward playing other more often than usual. Malifaux is still my number 1 minis game, but no longer is it (more or less) my only minis game.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:49 PM, Fetid Strumpet said:

A separate but related issue Is also that I believe Aaron said the limited edition cards of the models affected had been submitted to them and they are still not showing up on their ordering sight.

I actually contacted Wargame Vault about this as Aaron had said in the 2017 Errata thread that he had provided them to Wargame Vault.  They said they were not provided with such cards/files from Wyrd.  I listed Special Editions in general and cited Mr. Cooper (alternate Colette) and Miss Terious (alternate Death Marshall) specifically. 

@Aaron, someone from Wyrd may want to contact Wargame Vault as there seems to be some issues of internal communication. 

As to my Wargame Vault experience with the 2017 errata, I lucked out and actually got the correct cards the first time around.  Then last week, I received an e-mail that they are sending me another set of cards.  Have a tracking number and everything. 

Anyone want to take bets on whether I get correct or incorrect cards in the second set?

• Like 1