World of Warcraft Rogue style manifested powers!

mthomas0738

The first manifested power is balanced around it being a (0) AP action reducing the users damage over time in exchange for burst and debilitating effects. Allowing the patient Assassin to eliminate nearly any target.

(0) Preperation: Gain one of the following

Mind Numbing Poison: Your next attack causes the target to take [-][-] on all magic duels during their next turn.

Crippling Poison: Your next attack causes the target to gain the slow condition

Deadly Poison: Your next attack deals 4/5/6 damage.

Vanish: become invisible for one round and gain Cloak of Shadows +1.
Cloak of Shadows: You may use the stealth skill in plain sight and gain [+] on all stealth duels.(max +3) You gain the slow condition Until you end cloak of shadows. This condition ends at the end of the round unless you are within (2) of any shadows.

Shadow Step: Teleport to a space within (1) of any shadow within (Presdigitation+Stealth)Cloak of Shadows stacks yards. Reduce your stacks of Cloak of shadows to 0 and gain Focus+1 for every stack removed in this way these focus stacks may only be used on a melee attack and are lost if not used before the end of the round.

Eternal Shade: You may lower your Cloak of Shadows condition by 1 in order to perform a 1/1/4 healing flip that may be cheated

The second ability to be taken around destiny step 3 is balanced around requiring perfect set up and positioning to perform powerful effects to effectivley remove a target from combat

Finisher: Every time you perform a damage flip gain the Combo+1 condition(Max 3). While at combo+3 gain melee expert.Gain the following actions

(3) Eviscerate: Lower your Combo condition to 0. Perform a single (1) AP attack action and multiply the damage x3

(3) Sever Spine: Lower your Combo condition to 0. Perform a single (1) AP attack action reduce its damage to 1 and the target gains the paralyzed condition for a number of rounds equal to your combo condition before performing this action.

(1) Bloodlust: You may only use this ability while you have the Combo+3 condition. Reduce your combo condition to 0. Gain the Reactivate condition

I hope u guys like the conversion. Any balance ideas are welcome. Im going to submit these to my fatemaster for an a shadow bending rogue character concept I have so balance input would be nice. I know it seems like alot of versatility but to get alot out of it it requires patience prep time and knowledge of an impending encounter.

Edited by Mason
Fixed Text Color to work with both forum styles
  • Like 1