Help with this scheme pool?

hydranixx

Hey lads and ladies, 

I've a tournament coming up, and I'm really struggling get to my head around Round 2.

Stake a Claim on Standard Deployment.
- Hidden Trap
- Set Up
- Eliminate the Leadership
- Leave your Mark

I tried this pool last night, where I thought my list had a decent amount of bonus movement between Datsue Ba, Sybelle, Belle and Doxy (Molly was my master) to score Claim, but it wasn't sufficient to drop markers early enough. Laying down markers and then Luring things in seemed promising for scheming, but trying to keep Molly alive against the Bettari+Yasunori combo (I was against Asami so it's very dangerous) is not easy.

The model pool I'll have: 

Seamus, Molly (-Crooligans), Yan Lo boxes. 
Toshiro, Izamu, Yin, Anna Lovelace, Datsue Ba,
1 Dead Doxy, 1 Necropunk, 2 Goryo, 2 Hanged, 1 Nurse, 3 extra Belles, 2 Onryo, 3 Gaki, 3 Seishin

I've hardly ever played Stake a Claim, and never with Ressers, so that's the biggest hurdle for me. I *think* a Necropunk should have been brought in, maybe?

Looking forward to any help

I had wounded and tied Bettari and Yasunori down with some summoned models, poised to kill Bettari in my next activation. But with Recalled Training and one of her triggers, she just pushed one of them backwards and charged Molly for half her wounds. I then Lured Molly back to try get away, and in response the Yasunori killed 3 models in combat for with 1 AP (those triggers..) before charging Molly over the top of 3 more models for 1 AP to kill her. You learn pretty quick to respect a 12" threat range with Flight.

I think you're absolutely right though. I should not have brought Molly forward until Bettari was removed.