Swiss's Neverborn

Swissdictator

So, after having the models since 2011 I finally sat down and started painting them, plus after a couple moves I have a local group now.

I won't post ALL my photos in thread (though I'll provide a link to the album) to avoid it getting image heavy, but I will post some highlights.

Basing: I'm sculpting my own bases to look like wooden boards. I may add creepy artifacts here and there (IE Children's blocks for Teddy, some 6mm soldiers for Toy Soldiers for Malifaux Child)

zEFJbka.jpg

Color Scheme: Purple and Green, with a bit of blue. I had tried this scheme on another project that got sidelined in another game. Amusingly I realized the humor in this scheme of choice... as there is an in joke where someone says "PURPLE" and the other shouts "GREEN" (or vice versa). So one of my scheme markers will have children's blocks that say "Drazi" as a nod to that in joke. Points if you catch the reference. 

Each of my Sorrows is a different color, with the body using anywhere from 3-5 shades.

Teddy:
wA50eRp.jpg

Other crew:
2X1LnQi.jpg

More pictures here:  http://imgur.com/a/yW5Zg

• Like 3