Malifaux online game logger

On 1/30/2017 at 11:25 AM, Seadhna said:

Are you planning to add crew list records to the system?

It's probably going to introduce a lot of skewed data (like people remembering half of their crew or not remembering their opponent's crew at all), but seeing performance statistics for models and upgrades might be an interesting insight.

I am looking for a user-friendly way to integrate Logfaux with CrewFaux, which is the de-facto standard for crew-building. What I mean by integrate is that you should be able to attach the crew (or the equivalent of a link to the crew) to games you log. This can be done already by selecting Share on CrewFaux, copying to the clipboard and then pasting into the Notes field of your Logfaux record. When searching the Notes field on your My Games page for a model, you will be able to find the corresponding games. However, the copy-pasting requires too many steps for comfort.

I am not planning to have all Malifaux models in the database for visitors to select from and put a list together.

I am not planning to extract statistics from crew lists, because it will be too much of an effort for quite questionable gains. It is actually debatable whether statistics for Masters are any good, player skill being such a strong factor. Henchmen, Enforcers, Minions, Peons? Just no.

Is it possible to add a drop down to see the total number of games/wins for each master? The win ratio can be expanded to see all masters, but not the field with the absolute numbers; they only show the top five Masters games played/Masters games won. Some stats currently are a little bit curious; Brewmaster (gremlins) bottom on win ratio whereas Brewmaster (Thunders) is top. Would be interesting to know the sample size for that one...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tmod said:

Is it possible to add a drop down to see the total number of games/wins for each master? The win ratio can be expanded to see all masters, but not the field with the absolute numbers; they only show the top five Masters games played/Masters games won. Some stats currently are a little bit curious; Brewmaster (gremlins) bottom on win ratio whereas Brewmaster (Thunders) is top. Would be interesting to know the sample size for that one...

Yes! This has already been requested and it's on track for the next update.

• Like 1