Favorite models so far?

doombladez

Can I say all of them? Seriously? 

If you put a gun to my head and I had to choose, I'd probably choose I'd probably go with Armoured Whelks. Not only is the model awesome, but the fact that irl, whelks are sea snails is just amazing!

Killer sea snails FTW!

• Like 1

I'm probably gonna say The Frenzy as well. Way they remind me of Street Sharks is perfect amount of fun goofiness, but they still look menacing enough to be taken seriously.

Since Frenzy was already mentioned, I'm gonna also name my second favorite: Speckled Crawlers. I just love those lifeless bulging eyes and row of huge fangs, makes them look really disturbing. They really remind me of those horrific deep sea fishes, namely fangtooth or dragonfish.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, -Loki- said:

The Frenzy. I love sharks, so having a commander that's a group of 3 land sharks just felt tailor made to me. The fact that they seem to act like a group of vicious predators, repeatedly attacking and throing prey between themselves is a huge bonus.

2 hours ago, Ryökäle said:

I'm probably gonna say The Frenzy as well. Way they remind me of Street Sharks is perfect amount of fun goofiness, but they still look menacing enough to be taken seriously.

Since Frenzy was already mentioned, I'm gonna also name my second favorite: Speckled Crawlers. I just love those lifeless bulging eyes and row of huge fangs, makes them look really disturbing. They really remind me of those horrific deep sea fishes, namely fangtooth or dragonfish.

The Frenzy are amazing, I think they're the model(s) that really cemented me in the Hordes. They're everything I love about Malifaux's models, other than the fact that they aren't zombies.

Now that you mention them I really should take a better look at the Speckled Crawlers, I liked my first impressions of them and haven't checked them out since, but they might be worth the add on. 

7 hours ago, JDAntoine said:

I must admit, the King's Hand also does it for me:

wyrd-Kings-Hand.jpg 

So for the King's Empire I really have to say I love how this model looks and also how the larger armor plates allow for some seriously sick free-hand painting options. 

King's Empire really is hard to beat on the Titan front. IMO only the Cult got one that looks as fantastic. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am on the Frenzy Boat! They are Sharks and they are Awesome looking! ... Did I mention they are Sharks!

I hope "Blood in the Water" is as good as I think it is!

Horomatangi is a close second though, because who doesn't want a Kaiju in their corner???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sneaky striped skulkers for improved sneakyness. love the yarazi for flying frog reasons. speckled crawlers for pooping out a gazzilion heavily needed reinforcement tokens. karkinoi for being the main source of free eggs (combined with spawning moon strategem for increased bamboolzedness of your opponent) and of course the stormsiren with the looks, movement shenanigans and free water (tide pools).