Unboxing Malifaux - Zipps 'The Sky Pirates' Starter Set

GMort

I guess it depends on what Maximum out of the box upgrades means. Is it the higest cost possible (39 because you don't buy a limited, just Diatribe and 2 sky pirate ones on Zipp) or the one that uses the most bits of Cardboard (37 or 38 depending on how you place your upgrades, as if you put 2 on the first mate, and 1 on each skeetar you've only put 2 on Zipp, so only get 2 free)).

But this is all being picky. Once again, thank you for a great unboxing

On 13/01/2017 at 7:07 AM, Bengt said:

If you buy all the upgrades they only cost 4 SS because Fully Equipped Airship lowers the cost.

21 hours ago, Adran said:

I guess it depends on what Maximum out of the box upgrades means. Is it the higest cost possible (39 because you don't buy a limited, just Diatribe and 2 sky pirate ones on Zipp) or the one that uses the most bits of Cardboard (37 or 38 depending on how you place your upgrades, as if you put 2 on the first mate, and 1 on each skeetar you've only put 2 on Zipp, so only get 2 free)).

But this is all being picky. Once again, thank you for a great unboxing

Generally I try to work out the maximum soulstone value that you can get from the kit but it's not always easy due to the many possible variations so sometimes I go with the most likely set-up. To be honest if I did every possible combo with some crews it would end up being an article just about that...