We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland
Neil Pritchard

18th March Leeds Beyond The Wall Of Sleep 50SS Tournament

It would seem I have a diary clash. Daughter's got a pot holing trip and dad taxi is required.

If anybody wants my ticket let me know

I'd be kind of interested, but not sure if it'll be worth travelling down alone.  Is there any possibility to expand beyond 18 players and I can round up some folks to drive down in a group?

Apparently I was afflicted by some form of mind parasite whilst writing out the schmes for round 2 as is wasn't a legal draw.

The parasites are now behaving and I've now ammended round 2 so it makes sense.

Also I've ordered enough mats for the event so each table will have a shiny new one on the day.

Beyond The Walls of Sleep.doc

On 23/01/2017 at 9:59 PM, Tapdancer said:

It would seem I have a diary clash. Daughter's got a pot holing trip and dad taxi is required.

If anybody wants my ticket let me know

Is this still up for grabs?

apologies I don't think I actually bought a ticket so not sure if there is a space free. probably best to catch the organiser @LeodisGames on twitter, he is very active.

On 09/02/2017 at 8:20 PM, wookiejunior said:

Is this still up for grabs?

Hi when we initially sold out I had to refund the ticket for entrant number 17 so I promised him first refusal on dropouts. He's taken Tapdancers place.

I've now added a reserves list if you want to be added to it?

1 minute ago, Neil Pritchard said:

Hi when we initially sold out I had to refund the ticket for entrant number 17 so I promised him first refusal on dropouts. He's taken Tapdancers place.

I've now added a reserves list if you want to be added to it?

I figured as Tapdancer's post had been up for over two weeks no-one else wanted it. Please add me to the reserves though

balgor   

Hi, could you remove me from the list please, I have also double booked myself.  Sorry  was looking forward to this.

1 minute ago, balgor said:

Hi, could you remove me from the list please, I have also double booked myself.  Sorry  was looking forward to this.

Ok Will do. Wookiejunior looks like your in!

Less than a week to go and I hope everyone's getting excited!!!

Just a few admin bits and bobs.

I've just confirmed the pub for food and I'm waiting for them to send me their up to date menu (hopefully by tomorrow night). I'll post the menu on here once I get it.  Will you all please let me know what you want so I can pre order it. Also remember foods included but any drink in the pub isn't.

This will be a ranked event and I'm going to use Bag O Tools to run it. Will you all please make sure you're registered with it.

The rounds are 2 hours so I'll be letting people know the time at 1 hour left, 30 minutes left, 15 minutes left then 10 & 5.

I think that's everything. If people have any questions please post below.

I've updated the entrants list as Josh has had to drop out.

If anyone reads this and knows Stargazer will you poke him(?) to let them know that they're in the event if they're still interested.

Also I'm still waiting for the pub to send me the new menu but to give you all an idea of what will be on offer it's light bites (half size portions) of standard pub grub/ sandwiches.

I can recomend the roast of the day!

Menu Options for Saturday are as follows:

LIGHT BITES. These are Half Portion sizes:
• Roast of the Day
• Bangers & Mash
• Homemade Lasagne
• Fish, Chips & Mushy Peas
• Cold Cut Ham, Egg & Chips
• Homemade Steak & Ale Pie
• Breaded Scampi & Chips
COLD SANDWICHES:
• Roast Beef & Red Onion
• Home cooked Ham & English Mustard...
• Mature Cheddar & Pickle (V)
• Tuna Mayonnaise
HOT SANDWICHES:
• Grilled Chicken & Pesto
• Roast of the Day

Please can everyone let me know by Friday afternoon what they would like to eat as I need to pre order it so that it'll be ready for us.

Tuna Mayo sandwich for me please ... cheers

Well looking forward to this.. get married next Wednesday so a welcome distraction from that too!