Help in Building a new List // Hobby Question

GoDsHanD

Hello there Players.

Hope you can help me. I would like to know if anyone has any idea if the skull heads of the Death Marshal's fit in the model, The Lone Marshall. I would like to make a conversion to make a fun list, but before ordering more death marshal's I need to know if they are the same size. Does anyone have any ideia?

This list I am thinking of doing if just for fun. It's A ghost Rider list. 

Lone Marshals
Mounted Guards
Pale Rider

all with flaming skulls

Hope you can help me.

• Like 2

I had the ideia to do this list because I'm a huge fan of the char and all its lore and there were riders on horse like the first that appeared in Marvel Spotlight #5 in 72 or Travis Parham. (like in the image)

I love Danny Ketch but I though Ghost Riders on horse would be more in tune with the Malifaux theme. 

detail.jpg

• Like 4

Id say go for it. I think you can work out a horseman rider just as easily. As mentioned by @Cadaverousbirth Rollins is an ideal character if your looking for a bike in Malifaux and in addition someone who's fighting with a chain. Which is something the regular McCabe doesn't do.

The Death Marshals offer a ton of pieces to work from, I'd say that box should be split into several pieces for your plan. The models come like this so I'd say that will be step 1 for your bits box:

The+Guilds+Judgement+-+Instructions+(1). 

The McCabe headswapp should not be an issue, you could probably even mount the horse on one of the caskets/pine boxes.

Next to that Francisco is great with everybody and I think you could actualy use one of the DM models for a proxy for him also. Just give one of the DM's a propper sword or machette (plasticard or differently)

For Guild Hounds you could use several other miniatures or just Wyrd's, who are equally awesome but could save you some time in greenstuffing flames. I think Reaper or Heresy miniatures might help you out. Alternatively if your looking for Cerberus' you can also use the Arcanist mini to keep it all Wyrd.
sabertooth-cerberus.jpg

These models are certainly larger as Guild Hounds but do fit the hell-ish theme very well and I dont think there should be too much confusion by using themon a smaller base. Granted you likely have to cut away at some of the rock he's standing on.

Lastly Queeg and the Brutal Emissary are certainly must haves. Add those nice Death Marshal flaming skull head to Queeg and I'd say he's done. Other than flames the Brutal Emissary fits right into your setting. One thing to note is that the skull he has is actually not his face but more like a helmet/mask.

brutal-emissary-3.jpg 

It's only noticable on base level but I decided to give you a heads up on it nontheless ;) 

Happy modelling!

• Like 1