English GT

Snezzley

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, fanteegi said:

As I am the "local boy" I will be arranging the meal and drinks. I did last year and everyone seemed to like it... except for the wall of barred people.

Brilliant!! I was hoping this would be the case.

Any advice on where to stay? I notice there is nowhere to stay the night in Hockley itself.

There are a number of travelodge and other equivalents on the southend high street all of which are 2-3mins from the station.

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/search/results?location=Southend+on+Sea&lat=&long=&action=amend&checkIn=&rooms[0][adults]=1&rooms[0][children]=0&WT.srch=1&gclid=CIOisoHLpNMCFeYp0wodAfENRg

That's the closest and if needs be, I can meet you to direct you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For anyone coming a little bit of news, Bunty herself has agreed to come along and be a second glamorous assistant to myself and to be a ringer if needed so no one will loose out on games. Not long to go now, hope you're all looking forward to it

also I've been told we're up to 30+ attendees now and will update participants as soon as the powers that be give me the info

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Righto..  I will be booking a meal for us all on the Saturday evening so will need to know numbers sharpish. Please can everyone let me know if they are interested in the meal

We have a wide range of restaurants locally so please let me know preferences and I will do my best to accommodate everyone.