Custom Resin Bases for TOS?

Nickienogger

@ Wyrd and Community

Has anyone ever mentioned the idea of custom resin bases for TOS? the triple slot bases for fireteams have alot of space and potential to be mini scenic bases -- different themes such as London / Malifaux's breaches / African Plains / Aquatic Environment? / Infested London? Inspired by the landscapes and environment provided by the artwork released so far.

If these were made i'd buy em! 

1 hour ago, JDAntoine said:

I would love to know how hard it is to remove the models from the base aswell :).

Love the idea of pre-esembled mini's, just hope they are not a terror to remove from the base to make something cool.

Lindsey said in the Kickstarter comments that it was pretty easy for her to get them unbased when she tried (it was way near the beginning of the Kickstarter so I'm going fishing for the exact quote lol).

1 minute ago, retnab said:

Lindsey said in the Kickstarter comments that it was pretty easy for her to get them unbased when she tried (it was way near the beginning of the Kickstarter so I'm going fishing for the exact quote lol).

Was that with the video of the wobbly mini?

I loved that video but I couldn't find it anymore :(