We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland
Aaron

Errata & Gaining Grounds

It's nice there's a bundle but the postage is brutal so opted to just order the Arcanist cards and GG2017 deck.
I genuinely don't get how the postage for some cards can be so much, it's never been that costly for me to post the other way and has never taken as long as WGV estimates.

However, I am happy this service exists, the price per card is fine I just wish the postage was friendlier to non-Americans.

Clement   

The last time around (GG2016) The deck box did terrible things to international postage as I recall.  It might be that.

The bundle option is nice. Thanks for all your work on the Errata and GG2017 @Aaron - while I'm not delighted about every single change, on aggregate they are both very positive and I think the game will benefit greatly.

Artiee   
26 minutes ago, Psientologist said:

It's nice there's a bundle but the postage is brutal so opted to just order the Arcanist cards and GG2017 deck.
I genuinely don't get how the postage for some cards can be so much, it's never been that costly for me to post the other way and has never taken as long as WGV estimates.

However, I am happy this service exists, the price per card is fine I just wish the postage was friendlier to non-Americans.

Don't add the deck box.   If I remember right, adding the deck box increased the postage a great deal for international.

1 hour ago, Artiee said:

Don't add the deck box.   If I remember right, adding the deck box increased the postage a great deal for international.

I didn't (I have enough deck boxes and such) but it's still far too expensive in my personal opinion.

Redline   
2 minutes ago, RustAndTheCity said:

Are the book strategies (turf war, interference, etc) in the strategies and schemes bundle? If not, is it possible to get them as single card add ons?

Yep, they are. It is written in the list of all cards at wargamevault.

JisaacT   

Is there a way to get the Gaining Grounds deck in an at home printable form? Or is the only way to get it in deck format to purchase it?

Clement   

If you look around on the forums, I'm sure someone has done a home brew of the GG stuff in card shapes.  Just print and sleeve. 

yool1981   

Thx for the notification.

Personally, I only play 1 faction so the full Errata bundle is far too expensive.

Aditionally, it only includes Jan and it lacks the previous errata. When I use the errata keyword it lacks NB cards and upgrades. As I order from Europe I wait for enough cards to be errated to order them (to amortize shipping costs) so I still lack old errated cards.

I thus have to search for the cards one by one.

I know this may be time consuming but, for the user, it would be far more convenient to have a bundle per errata per faction (example: NB pre Jan 2017, NB Jan 2017...).

I also have not found the link to download printer friendly stat cards as was done for the previous errata.

19 minutes ago, Kaptain_Konrad said:

Why are not all cards on there. I didn't see scion and sone are missing like shaman a, death marshal b, etc. Or am I missing something. 

It's a problem with the mobile version of wargamevault. Every card only shows up on the regular website not the mobile version. I don't know why.

On 1/3/2017 at 10:36 AM, Khaiden said:

Thanks Aaron, btw will the Mr. Cooper Card at wargamevault be changed as well?

Yea I'm  curious about special edition cards as well. Just a general time frame. A month, a week, not till March... 

@Aaron

yool1981   

Is there an issue with the errated NB upgrades?

I tried to add them to the cart one by one and it seemed to work but, upon checking out, the upgrades did not appear. Am I doing something wrong?

Da Git   

is there an easy way to get these all of these cards (or preferably as faction sets) as a downloadable PDF?

Ray   

I'm a little confused. Just had a look into the errata and compared the images on the website to my cards in hand. The cards and images are exactly the same for most except for Misaki and leveticus (I play thunders and outcasts). Cards such as Malifaux child and all the thunder upgrades are exactly the same. Is there a reason why wyrd put them up?