Errata & Gaining Grounds

Lucidicide

On ‎3‎.‎1‎.‎2017 at 7:46 PM, Psientologist said:

I didn't (I have enough deck boxes and such) but it's still far too expensive in my personal opinion.

Aye, the postage jumps really high when you order a moderate amount of cards (or a small amount and a deck box). Ordering a small amount of cards has the postage remain at reasonable levels. I wonder if the jump happens when they switch from a padded envelope to a cardboard box or something but it is quite jarring.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Torsul said:

Thanks, I wasn't sure if these were the final versions or not since it is not posted to the FAQ/Eratta section of the web site.  It would also be nice to have them there just so you don't have to search the forums. :)

12 hours ago, MrDeathTrout said:

Thanks, I wasn't sure if these were the final versions or not since it is not posted to the FAQ/Eratta section of the web site.  It would also be nice to have them there just so you don't have to search the forums. :)

That PDF isn't up to date though, e.g. The Scribe is still a Peon.

• Like 1

@Aaron 

I have a question about scheme 5:Hidden trap. There are a lot of questions in our community about it's vague wording. How it works?  The enemy models should be in one place, or it can be 2 or 3 different groups of enemies and scheme markers at the opposite ends of the battlefield? And when removing scheme markers within 3" of an enemy model - that means ALL scheme markers within 3" of ALL enemy models? Even if some model stands near the scheme markers which are involed, for example, 8: Search the ruins?

yes, any and all scheme markers you have down can be used to  be the trap. After you score it, it will remove all acheme markers you have that are within 3" of an enemy model

I strongly suggest that if you are trying to score Hidden Trap and search the ruins that you score search the ruin  firstt.

Remembering the general rules on page 93 that you will remove scheme markers that you chose to score search the ruin with before you can score hidden trap 

8 hours ago, Bengt said:

That PDF isn't up to date though, e.g. The Scribe is still a Peon.

That PDF is also just the January changes.  It doesn't include previous Errata.  I really don't like using the interface on the web site.  I much prefer having a document to reference and that can be easily printed off and taken with to events.

15 hours ago, MrDeathTrout said:

That PDF is also just the January changes.  It doesn't include previous Errata.  I really don't like using the interface on the web site.  I much prefer having a document to reference and that can be easily printed off and taken with to events.

Yeah I'd prefer a single PDF of all the errata cards as well, if for no other reason that you get correctly sized cards by printing 3x3 pdf pages per printed page. Having them in one file also means you can print a series of specific pdf pages without wasting paper. Think About The Trees!!!

• Like 2

On 1/3/2017 at 0:54 PM, yool1981 said:

Thx for the notification.

Personally, I only play 1 faction so the full Errata bundle is far too expensive.

Aditionally, it only includes Jan and it lacks the previous errata. When I use the errata keyword it lacks NB cards and upgrades. As I order from Europe I wait for enough cards to be errated to order them (to amortize shipping costs) so I still lack old errated cards.

I thus have to search for the cards one by one.

I know this may be time consuming but, for the user, it would be far more convenient to have a bundle per errata per faction (example: NB pre Jan 2017, NB Jan 2017...).

I also have not found the link to download printer friendly stat cards as was done for the previous errata.

Team up with other players in your area and split the cost.